2020 Jr. Fair Rules & Forms
Species/Project Area Rules and Registration Forms
4-H Enrollment forms AND Animal Registrations will be due at the SAME time: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 by 4:30 pm.
*Rules/Registrations for the 2020 year will be posted in full by January 31. Please keep in mind that species meet at different times to approve rules for new year.
Jr. Fair Equine -
- 2019 Rules
- Registration Form
- Equine Lease Form
- Permission to Participate Form (This MUST be completed and submitted by April 1 with your registrations!)
- 2020 PAS Requirements
- Out-of-County PAS Form - for youth attending a PAS show outside of Trumbull County
- 2020 Horse Person Contest
- 2020 Western Reserve EERA PAS Schedule
- First Year Members Only- This is a reminder that all first year members are required to watch "Every Time, Every Ride" and "Horses, Kids and Ethics". These videos are available for checkout by an advisor in our office. First year members must also sign the Safety and Ethics Training Form available in the Horses, Safety and You Project Book (191R). Copies of this form are available in the extension office as well.
Jr. Fair Goat -
Jr. Fair Poster Contest - Rules and Registration Form
Jr. Fair Rabbit - Rules