2022 Jr. Fair Rules & Forms
Species/Project Area Rules and Registration Forms
4-H Enrollment forms AND Animal Registrations will be due at the SAME time: Friday, April 1, 2022 by 4:30 pm.
Rules/Registrations for the 2022 year will be posted in full by February 1. Please keep in mind that species meet at different times to approve rules for new year. A (*) designates that the updated rules for 2022 still need to be finalized and/or uploaded.
Jr. Fair Equine -
- 2022 Rules
- Registration Form
- Equine Lease Form
- Permission to Participate Form (This MUST be completed and submitted by April 1 with your registrations!)
- 2022 PAS Requirements - Visit state website and class scoresheets HERE
- Out-of-County PAS Form - for youth attending a PAS show outside of Trumbull County* Updated in 2022
- 2022 Horse Person Contest
- First Year Members Only- This is a reminder that all first year members are required to attend a First Year Member Safety Meeting.First year members must also sign the Safety and Ethics Training Form available in the Horses, Safety and You Project Book (191R). The safety meetings will be offered in March and/or April. Register for the First Year Member Safety Meeting HERE.
Jr. Fair Goat -
- Market Goat
- Born & Bred
- Goat Breeds & Registration
- Pack Goat Entry
- Cloverbud Registration
- Sponsorship Form
Jr. Fair Poster Contest - Rules and Registration Form
Jr. Fair Poultry
Jr. Fair Rabbit - Rules
Trumbull County Livestock Sale Committee
The Trumbull County Livestock Sale Committee is comprised of advisors, parents and 4-H members of clubs that support market animal 4-H projects. The committee oversees the planning, marketing and communication of the Livestock Sale during the Trumbull County Fair. The Trumbull County Livestock Sale Committee meets on the second Wednesday of the month at the Trumbull County Sr. Fair Meeting Room at 7:00 pm.
Trumbull County Livestock Sale Committee Constitution - Updated November 2021