4-H Project Guidelines, Quality Assurance & Project Judging/Skillathon Information
2020 Trumbull County Project Guidelines
The guidelines are a tool and resource for families and clubs to keep tabs of deadlines and important upcoming events. Each set of guidelines provides a checklist, special project notes, project information & fair information. Please keep one for your reference. *If your species does not have an active link, it will be up soon!*
|Beef||Companion Animal (Cat, Cavy & Pocket Pets)|
2019 4-H Project Completion Requirements- County & State *Lists all current projects supported by Ohio 4-H
Quality Assurance Information & Forms
2020 Quality Assurance Information
- Trumbull County Program Flyer (Out of County Fee: $10.00)
- Western Reserve EERA Program Dates (Surrounding Counties & State Programs)
- Test Out Option (12-14 years of age; 15-18 years of age)
- Veterinary Feed Directive Fact Sheet
- Good Production Practices
Quality Assurance Verification Form - Must be printed out and taken with you if attending an out-of-county QA. Must be filled out and submitted to the Trumbull Extension Office.
2020 Project Judging/Skillathon Dates
Animal Project Judging/Skillathon (including cats for 2020) is Tuesday, June 9, 2020 from 6:00-8:00 pm at the Trumbull County Fairgrounds.
All animal species' rules and registration forms can be found here.
Clothing Project Judging is tentatively Friday, June 26, 2020 from 1:00-4:00 pm at the OSU Extension Office in Cortland.
- 2020 Clothing Judging Schedule
- Fashion Revue Narration Form
- Fashion Revue Entry Form
- FCS Committee Trophy Sponsor Form
General/Still Project Judging is Thursday, June 25, 2020 from 6:00 - 8:00 pm. Location is TBD.