4-H Project Guidelines, Quality Assurance & Project Judging/Skillathon Information
Quality Assurance Information & Forms
2021 Quality Assurance Information
- Trumbull County Program Flyer (includes registration link)
- Western Reserve EERA Program Dates (Surrounding Counties & State Programs)
- Veterinary Feed Directive Fact Sheet
- Good Production Practices
Quality Assurance Verification Form - Must be printed out and taken with you if attending an out-of-county QA. Must be filled out and submitted to the Trumbull Extension Office.
2021 Trumbull County Project Completion Requirements
2021 4-H Project Completion Requirements- County & State *Lists all current projects supported by Ohio 4-H
2021 Project Judging/Skillathon Dates
Animal Project Judging/Skillathon is Tuesday, June 8, 2021 from 6:00-8:00 pm at the Trumbull County Fairgrounds.
All animal species' rules and registration forms can be found here.
Clothing Project Judging is tentatively Friday, July 9, 2021 from 1:00-4:00 pm at the OSU Extension Office in Cortland.
- 2021 Clothing Judging Schedule
- Fashion Revue Narration Form
- Fashion Revue Entry Form
- FCS Committee Trophy Sponsor Form
General/Still Project Judging is Thursday, June 24, 2021 from 6:00 - 8:00 pm at Champion Christian Church.